Kitchen Design Consultation
Planning a new kitchen or a renovation
Creating your dream kitchen can be intimidating, especially if you don't know exactly what you need. Our team can help you make the right decisions and bring clarity to the kitchen remodelling process.
Our free consultations help distinguish what you like about your current kitchen, what you would like to see in your new kitchen, and the features it needs to be fully functional for you and your family.
From lighting to backsplashes, to storage, we don't leave a single feature unturned.
"KWKitchens helped us choose a kitchen makeover. I found them excellent to deal with and the installation was done very professionally, on the date specified and to my specifications. The fitter provided a top-class professional service and I have no hesitation in recommending them"
Planning a new kitchen or renovation can be quite stressful. Here we have a list of questions to use in the design process.
- What type of kitchen are you after, modern style or traditional?
- Your budget's price and top price? You really need to decide on this, at the start.
- What are your must-haves?
- What would it be nice to have if it's in your budget?
- Layout design, configuration. L shape? U shape? Kitchen Island? Galley kitchen?
- The key positions of the Sink-Hob-Oven-Fridge.
- How much storage is needed in the base and wall units? What about tall wall units. Tall larder and appliance units.
- Corner pullouts or carousels? Pull down wall unit trays. Internal pullout draws. Can all help to get access to the items in the cabinet.
- Any seating positions for dining or breakfast needed?
- Type of worktops? Standard laminate or solid wood, acrylic, or quartz/granite. This is a big-budget decision and affects the cost of the kitchen.
- Splash-back panels or wall tiles? Type of material.
- Type of sink and tap. Note the type of worktop will affect the options.
- Types of Appliances. Position: High-level ovens and microwaves for easy access.
- Do you need more space? Extension.
- Open shelves create a feature.
- Open wall or base units also create a feature.
- Lighting. Under and over.
- Colours and Styles.
Our Finished Kitchen Installations
Get a Free Virtual Consultation
The easiest and safest way to visualize your brand new kitchen.
Interested in exploring how our product will fit with your existing kitchen? Email us pictures of your kitchen and we can help you through the process of choosing the perfect product.