Kitchen Design Consultation
Planning a new kitchen or a renovation
Not sure where to start with your kitchen renovation? Our team of experienced kitchen designers can help. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your vision for your new kitchen. We will work with you to understand your needs and create a customised design that meets your budget and timeline.
Kitchen renovations can be an exciting but daunting task. There are so many choices to make, and it is hard to know where to start. Our team of experts can help you plan your dream kitchen and make the process easier. Our free kitchen design consultation service will help you figure out what you like about your current kitchen, what you would like to see in your new kitchen, and what features it needs to be fully functional. We will work with you to create bespoke kitchen designs that reflect your personal style and meet your practical needs. From lighting to backsplashes, to storage, we will make sure that every detail is perfect.
"KWKitchens helped us choose a kitchen makeover. I found them excellent to deal with and the installation was done very professionally, on the date specified and to my specifications. The fitter provided a top-class professional service and I have no hesitation in recommending them"
Kitchen Design Ideas
Planning a new kitchen or renovation can be quite stressful. We have a list of questions to help in the kitchen design ideas process.
- What type of kitchen are you after, modern style or traditional?
- How are you going to use your kitchen? Cooking obviously. Dining in. Entertaining in. Living In.
- Your budget's price and top price? You really need to decide on this, at the start.
- What are your must-haves?
- What would it be nice to have if it's in your budget?
- Layout design, configuration. L shape? U shape? Kitchen Island? Galley kitchen? Combination.
- The key positions of the Sink-Hob-Oven-Fridge. The triangle of cooking in the kitchen.
- How much storage is needed in the base and wall units? What about tall wall units. Tall larder and appliance units.
- Corner pullouts or carousels? Pull down wall unit trays. Internal pullout draws. Can all help to get access to the items in the cabinet.
- Any seating positions for dining or breakfast needed?
- Type of worktops? Standard laminate or solid wood, acrylic, or quartz/granite. This is a big-budget decision and affects the cost of the kitchen.
- Splash-back panels or wall tiles? Type of material.
- Type of sink and tap. Note the type of worktop will affect the options.
- Types of Appliances. Position: High-level ovens and microwaves for easy access.
- Do you need more space? Extension.
- Open shelves create a feature.
- Open wall or base units also create a feature. Wine racks or plate racks.
- Lighting. Under and over.
- Colour and Styles of doors and drawers fronts - handles.
Our Finished Kitchen Installations
Get a Free Virtual Consultation
The easiest and safest way to visualize your brand new kitchen.
Interested in exploring how our product will fit with your existing kitchen? Email us pictures of your kitchen and we can help you through the process of choosing the perfect product.