Find Your New Kitchen
Kitchen Design Ideas Bespoke Contemporary Traditional Modern Classic
Welcome to this showroom. One hundred and fifty pictures with a large choice of colours and styles for use in any type of project, new kitchens, kitchen makeover and renovations or just replacing the kitchen doors.
Four sections show the styles and finishes available, white black blue grey cream ivory and many more, gloss satin coloured and wood finishes.
Modern contemporary and traditional design kitchens to choose from with 52 colour and 28 style options shaker and handless. You can mix and match & choose any colour with any design style. Standard and bespoke made to measure sizes, painted, vinyl wrapped, acrylic and solid wood doors
Professional advice on designs and layouts with a free home consultation. Our designers will work with you to get the best layout - creating a room that suits your lifestyle, makes the best use of space, and works within your budget.
We have all the trades needed to create your new kitchen. When fitting, our team will remove the old kitchen and install the new one, with all plumbing, electrical and gas connections carried out by our approved fitters. Fitting any new appliances.
In "build your dream kitchen", you can select and save the colours and styles you are interested in. Choose taps sinks worktops splashbacks storage accessories flooring and request an estimate.
Kitchen Design Ideas
KW Kitchens will help you create your perfect kitchen with our home kitchen planning service. If you have some idea of the type of kitchen modern or traditional and the layout you want and what your ideal kitchen “must-haves” are, beforehand that will help. Video design meetings using your mobile or tablet.
So, what do you need to consider when planning your new fitted kitchen or kitchen makeover?
Choose the style of your kitchen then let that lead you into colours.
- What do you like and dislike about your existing home kitchen?
- Do you want to extend your kitchen units? Obviously, the floor area will dictate the type of kitchen you can have (e.g. galley, double galley, L-shape, U-shape, open plan, etc.) we can do the building work needed to create a larger area.
- What are the definite “must-have” items for your new kitchen? (e.g. a built-in wine storage rack and/or plate rack? A large American freezer or a slimline integrated one? A built-in eye-level microwave? Lots of storage solutions? And so on).
- What are your “it would be nice to have” items? For example, granite worktops? A pull out larder? An island unit?
- Do you want all your gadgets to be left out on worktops for easy access or are they to be stored away?
- Do you have any special requirements? For example, do the cabinets need to be a minimum or maximum height? Do you want or need pull-down baskets?
- Do you want an area to relax, such as space for furniture sofa or dining table?
- Are you going to replace the kitchen door/s?
- Think about the main areas of the kitchen such as cooking, preparation, storage, sinks and taps and any eating area. How big an area do you want for food preparation? Do you want a double sink?
- Will your kitchen is used to entertaining and dining in? If so, how many people does it need to be able to comfortably seat?
- What size and type of cooker, do you want? An electric or gas hob? A double oven? Or an AGA? Height of oven?
- What type of quality material would you like the worktop to be made of?
- If you want splashbacks, what sort of materials and what colour scheme are you thinking about? (
- What type of lighting do you want? And what about floor coverings?
- Finally, think about your budget – what is the ideal amount? And your maximum amount?
Complete our online "build your dream kitchen"
We can help you to get a vision of how you would like your kitchen to look, computerised visual plans, working within your budget constraints to create a beautiful kitchen.